A1 siêu nhân vô đối
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Budget Men's Watches For U

Go down

Budget Men's Watches For U Empty Budget Men's Watches For U

Post  fitch65221023 Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm

Budget Men's Watches For U

A lot of people simply cannot afford to buy a watch that is over $3000, and that's fine! Even if it's discount luxury watches like TAG Heuer Watch, Omega Watches, Breitling Watches, Cartier watches from glitztador.com,especially now with the way the economy is, a lot of people are cutting down on a lot of expenses. However, watches and the watch industry is still an important part of our lives, so we can't seem to cut them out forever. Frankly, there are those people that can be without watches like me, and there are those of you that constantly need to know what time it is. I don't have a watch right now simply because I cannot find the right one for my needs nor my style, but once I do find one, I will be back to wearing on every single day!

Watches, like the Swiss made watches are not ALL expensive. In fact, I think you are going to find some really nice styles and designs to fit your price and bank account. So let's get the show on the road, these are the top watches for under $100! First off we have the Invicta Dive Watch is just under $1000 and is stainless steel, which says to me that this company really cares about people such as yourself especially considering stainless steel is NOT the cheapest of all metals out there.

This a sports watch with a side of business style in all its glory. Its sleek, sexy, and professional all wrapped up in one little package. Second on the list is a red little number by Mondaine Evo. The face on this watch was the official clock style of Swiss railways and stations, but Mondaine Evo has created some really incredibly and innovative looking and feeling men's watches. This one has the face of the Swiss train station, but a deep red band that is quite an eye catcher. It's under $170 and is sure to give you everything you need along with the option to customize not only the material of the watch, but the band as well.

Third on the list, is the Skagen which costs about $1000 or so. This watch is one of the thinnest watches you will ever find on the market at a mere 7mm and its made out of some really durable material - titanium! The case of the Skagen is very tough, and yet it doesn't have a super macho look to it like some of the other men's watches out there. It is a Chronograph, so you do have the little dials on the side of the watch. Next on the list is a watch by the infamous Michael Kors - though Michael is best known for his career in fashion and style, the watch created here (which is also a Chronograph) is downright extraordinary - not only us this watch nice to look at, but you also have a ton of functions to look forward to as well.

And lastly, a funky little watch called the Penguin - it's stainless steel, rounded square face with a red face which also includes four green dials. While these watches aren't considered discount luxury watches and they don't care some of the more popular and manufactured watches in the world, you can be sure that they will look nice on you, you will like the functions that they come

fitch65221023

Back to top Go down